jeudi 19 décembre 2013

The gift of a story...

A few years ago, leaving in the United States of America, I discovered a charity company called World Vision. Their actions all over the world goes toward children. They help the little ones get a better life. As any charity, they need our help. They need money and support so they can do the job. Getting more children out of misery through education, healthcare, or just somebody to listen and understand.
Travelling back to France, I made the decision that I was going to help and decided to donate every month.

It is holiday season and this year, I will receive a christmas card from a little girl in Mongolia. A card from Ontgonchimey.
What I give is a drop in an ocean of need. But what I give every month not only helps a little bit, like a colibri would help in extinguishing a fire, one droplet after the other, doing his part. But also what I donate gives me a story. The story of this little girl and me and the potential, the « ifs » than can now resonate...
I will keep on giving mostly because of this story.

Now, what is the story you are giving to your clients, your audiences, your people ; the story they do not want to see ending?

Aucun commentaire: